Phillips & Jethro, LLC utilizes interactive keypad technology, also known as Audience Response System (ARS). This system allows meeting participants to respond to electronic questions, vote on candidates, or prioritize lists of goals or action items.
Phillips & Jethro’s wireless interactive system can benefit every church, ministry, non-profit, business division, department, and employee group. Audience Response System delivers real time answers to important real time questions.
The Major Benefits of Audience Response Systems Are:
Your ministry members and meeting participants are directly engaged, giving them voice and value:
- Allowing anonymous voting eliminated fears that people might have been influenced by peer pressure to vote in a certain way
- Expert knowledge from your audience is translated to everyone
- You achieve closure and consensus on key decisions in seconds, avoiding long hours of unnecessary debate, and even more hours tabulating paper results
- You can collect anonymous information, leading to more accurate opinion and learning assessment
- You can collect tabulated or individual results for later analysis
- Attendance & ratings of your interactive meeting will markedly improve over more traditional meeting ratings
The electronic voting keypads make it easy to instantly gain the audience's attention and helpes to keep the individuals alert and interested