Mr. A. LaPinsky Phillips
CEO / Servant
Phillips & Jethro, LLC
LaPinsky Phillips is the founder of Phillips & Jethro, LLC in metro Atlanta, GA. He serves as a consultant to churches and other non-profit organizations. As part of his ministry toolbox, he brings:
- 25 Years - Consulting / Ministry
- 18 Years of Church Administration
- 9 Years - Exec. Dir. for Faith-Based Non-Profit Organization
- 3 Years - Board of Directors — National Association of Church Business Administration (NACBA)
- Certified Church Administrator
- Certified Christian Conciliator
- Certified Church Consultant
- 39 Years - Ordained Deacon
- 17 Years - Corporate Management
- 53 Years - Practicing Marriage
- Creator of "Heart Scan .... Digital Truth"
I am a Certified Christian Conciliator with extensive training and experience in conflict resolution. My training and experiences in Biblical conflict resolution began in 1998. I subscribe to the Institute the Christian Conciliation Standards of Conflict for Certified Christian Conciliation
LaPinsky servers as an organizational conflict resolution specialist, mentor, and serves in the capacity of an Ordained Deacon. His years as a Christian business owner, along with his 34 years of service as church deacon, plus his 17 years of corporate management, have given him insights into ministering to personal and church conflict management and reconciliation.
Exodus 18:20 (KJV)
20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.
The ministry of Phillips & Jethro was conceived and built on the scripture, Exodus 18:20. God's plan and model for leadership is detailed in the instructions that Jethro gave to Moses. As Moses excepted instructions and the charge from Jethro to train his leaders, Phillips & Jethro has excepted the charge to serve God by ministering to the church, teaching leaders, mentoring men and helping Christian couples.